THE starting place for newcomers. FAQ's, valuable information like product reviews, links to lockpicking related sites, lockpick tool vendors, and more. START HERE.
Moderators: digital_blue, zeke79
That is a very good find, I've added that too my favorites, that's sayinga lot too
. For anyone who is just barely starting out... and are still having problems understanding shear line or anything, the pictures on this site are very sharp and proffesional and have good explanations, might want to have yourself a look see.
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:10 am
- Location: USA
Great site. thanks.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:01 pm
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:17 am
- Location: Torquay, Devon, UK
Good find, if you people didnt notice there are three pages...I think mabey 2 or four, well doesnt matter, there is a video on one...
Just shows a picking of a master #3 (I think #3 anyways)
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:40 am
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
woow thats the second lock pikcing page i ever looked at
- Posts: 2288
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:59 pm
- Location: Australia
This was already in the "Lock disassembly links" topic in the locks forum.
But it is a good site.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:33 am
Thats a really good site
If it doesn't seem to make sence, take a minuite to look at who said it... do you still want to know?
-shes not my special lady, im just helping her conceive.-
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:22 pm
- Location: South Austraila, adailade
It's a pretty good site.
- Posts: 745
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:44 am
- Location: Ontario. Canada
I thought that site was pretty good. Interesting.
I don't work, I participate.
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:28 am
- Location: Maryland, U.S.
hmmm, the site seems to be of now. :-(
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:41 pm
hmmm, the site seems to be of now.
uh, this thread was from 2004
Nibbler: The poop eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:14 am
- Location: Know Where
I can not access this site today. What happened?
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:36 am
- Location: Hanoi
Sometime between the link being posted 8 YEARS ago and now, the page has been taken down or moved.
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 am
- Location: Texas
Josh66 wrote:Sometime between the link being posted 8 YEARS ago and now, the page has been taken down or moved.
looks like it went offline in 2006.
Here's a snapshot of the page: http://web.archive.org/web/200601262340 ... ks/cl.html
Way Back Machine ahoy!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4498
- Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:41 pm
- Location: Springfield, Massachusetts ....... United States of America
Return to Lockpicking 101 - FAQs, and General Information
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests