Locksport Groups
Locksport Local
Chapter President's Office
Locksport Board Room

Featured Picks
Locksmiths
Locksmiths Forum

CAR CODE GRABBERS

Having read the FAQ's you are still unfulfilled and seek more enlightenment, so post your general questions here.

Moderators: digital_blue, zeke79

CAR CODE GRABBERS

Postby ACCESS-24/7 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:54 am

Hi can Someone please help me with some info on car code grabbers. Thanx.
ACCESS-24/7

Re: CAR CODE GRABBERS

Postby MacGnG1 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:14 am

uh, im pretty sure anything car related is advanced, and also not the best topic for your first post.
Nibbler: The poop eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
MacGnG1

Postby unlisted » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:51 am

Care to elaborate what a "car code grabber" is? :?
New user? Click HERE & HERE & HERE
unlisted

Postby ACCESS-24/7 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 am

Sorry for asking a question that is too advanced for my first question, but I could not think of anything else that I wanted to know. I have got most of the answers to the questions that I want to know from here already. Most questions have already been asked & answered. Thanx anyway.
ACCESS-24/7

Postby Squelchtone » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:27 am

unlisted wrote:Care to elaborate what a "car code grabber" is? :?

it steals the rolling codes from car alarm remotes. This user is obvioulsy up to no good.
Squelchtone
Site Admin

Location: Springfield, Massachusetts ....... United States of America

Postby ACCESS-24/7 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:17 am

I THINK THAT YOU WILL FIND THAT I AM A QUALIFIED TRADING LOCKSMITH. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I AM JUST LOOKING FOR WAYS TO MAKE MY JOB EASIER & I THINK THAT YOU WILL FIND THAT CRIMINALS USE BRICKS NOT TOOLS.
ACCESS-24/7

Postby Jaakko » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:13 pm

And we think that it is not wise to SHOUT at us, so please stop using caps. It doesn't exactly matter that you are a trading locksmith or some other related, as the rules apply to everyone in here.

And yes, criminals use bricks mainly, but some also use the tools.
Jaakko

Postby sfi72 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:32 pm

how is a code grabber useful for a lockie?and why cant you just order it from the usual places?
<jkthecjer> this kwikset did not yield so easily
sfi72

Postby unlisted » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 pm

Okay before this one goes any further south...

Locked.
unlisted

Postby Squelchtone » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 pm

ACCESS-24/7 wrote:I THINK THAT YOU WILL FIND THAT I AM A QUALIFIED TRADING LOCKSMITH. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I AM JUST LOOKING FOR WAYS TO MAKE MY JOB EASIER & I THINK THAT YOU WILL FIND THAT CRIMINALS USE BRICKS NOT TOOLS.

A. Please buy a new non-1980's computer that allows for typing in lower case letters, B. we are a website for hobby lock pickers, which happens to include SOME real trading locksmiths, and although there is a locksmith area on the forum, it is for things such as 'how much should I charge for a lockout?' or 'what shelves did you install in your truck?' The questions you seek have answers that in the wrong hands can cause a lot of trouble, and as a locksmith, we would all hope you can appreciate our stance on the matter. We simply do not talk about certain things in the public forum, but if you can stick around long enough to gain our trust, you can apply for advanced member area access, and ask all the questions you wish, but since we still mostly talk about picking high security locks as a hobby or manipulating safes as a hobby, you probably won't find what you're looking for. It's not like we have a secret advanced download area where you can get all the latest high tech tools and software for today's locking systems. As someone already said, why are you asking here and not going to your normal distributors where you buy blanks, key cutters, programmers, picks, pin kits, etc?

protect the public trust.
Squelchtone
Squelchtone
Site Admin

Location: Springfield, Massachusetts ....... United States of America

Postby GottFoo » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:09 pm

squelchtone wrote:
ACCESS-24/7 wrote:I THINK THAT YOU WILL FIND THAT I AM A QUALIFIED TRADING LOCKSMITH. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I AM JUST LOOKING FOR WAYS TO MAKE MY JOB EASIER & I THINK THAT YOU WILL FIND THAT CRIMINALS USE BRICKS NOT TOOLS.

A. Please buy a new non-1980's computer that allows for typing in lower case letters, B. we are a website for hobby lock pickers, which happens to include SOME real trading locksmiths, and although there is a locksmith area on the forum, it is for things such as 'how much should I charge for a lockout?' or 'what shelves did you install in your truck?' The questions you seek have answers that in the wrong hands can cause a lot of trouble, and as a locksmith, we would all hope you can appreciate our stance on the matter. We simply do not talk about certain things in the public forum, but if you can stick around long enough to gain our trust, you can apply for advanced member area access, and ask all the questions you wish, but since we still mostly talk about picking high security locks as a hobby or manipulating safes as a hobby, you probably won't find what you're looking for. It's not like we have a secret advanced download area where you can get all the latest high tech tools and software for today's locking systems. As someone already said, why are you asking here and not going to your normal distributors where you buy blanks, key cutters, programmers, picks, pin kits, etc?

protect the public trust.
Squelchtone

C. Punch someone right in the back of the neck before they push the button in the parking lot and grab the keys. You can get all kind of codes that way.
GottFoo

Postby Legion303 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:25 pm

ACCESS-24/7 wrote:Hi can Someone please help me with some info on car code grabbers. Thanx.

Crooks use them to clone key remotes. But as a fully licensed locksmith who has proper tools and thus absolutely no use whatsoever for something like that, you already knew that, right?

unlisted wrote:Locked.

Fail.

-steve
Legion303

Postby unlisted » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Legion303 wrote:
ACCESS-24/7 wrote:Hi can Someone please help me with some info on car code grabbers. Thanx.

Crooks use them to clone key remotes. But as a fully licensed locksmith who has proper tools and thus absolutely no use whatsoever for something like that, you already knew that, right?

unlisted wrote:Locked.

Fail.

-steve

I was waiting to see if the OP would repost... :wink:
unlisted

Return to Got Questions - Ask Hobby Lockpicking Questions Here