Locksport Groups
Locksport Local
Chapter President's Office
Locksport Board Room

Featured Picks
Locksmiths
Locksmiths Forum

Silverlight Disc lock

Having read the FAQ's you are still unfulfilled and seek more enlightenment, so post your general questions here.

Moderators: digital_blue, zeke79

Silverlight Disc lock

Postby tom527103 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 am

has anyone heard of this lock i cant find it anywhere and need it asap much appreiceted if anyone could tell me where to get one and if they have security pins ect.
Last edited by Squelchtone on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed signature to non working link.
tom527103

Re: Silverlight Disc lock

Postby Solomon » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:19 am

You might mean silverline, they supply a small range of padlocks... although when you say disc lock, do you mean the mechanism as in disc detainer or just disc-shaped like the master 40, brinks R70 etc?
Solomon

Postby Squelchtone » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:30 am

the OP may be a spam bot, signature had bad link to a social networking site overseas.

Squelchtone
Squelchtone
Site Admin

Location: Springfield, Massachusetts ....... United States of America

Postby Squelchtone » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:32 am

Solomon wrote:You might mean silverline, they supply a small range of padlocks... although when you say disc lock, do you mean the mechanism as in disc detainer or just disc-shaped like the master 40, brinks R70 etc?

Thanks for the name correction, here's their site, there is a Discus style padlock: http://www.silverlinetools.com/products/d90/s803

hah, and if you look down further, there are all the Abloy disc detainer style locks...

Cheers,
Squelchtone

p.s. I watched a show today and they told the story of the DMC-12 DeLorean that was made in Dunmurry near Belfast!
Squelchtone
Site Admin

Location: Springfield, Massachusetts ....... United States of America

Postby Solomon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:04 am

squelchtone wrote:
Solomon wrote:You might mean silverline, they supply a small range of padlocks... although when you say disc lock, do you mean the mechanism as in disc detainer or just disc-shaped like the master 40, brinks R70 etc?

Thanks for the name correction, here's their site, there is a Discus style padlock: http://www.silverlinetools.com/products/d90/s803

hah, and if you look down further, there are all the Abloy disc detainer style locks...

Cheers,
Squelchtone

p.s. I watched a show today and they told the story of the DMC-12 DeLorean that was made in Dunmurry near Belfast!

Sweet, I never knew that. Time for me to do a bit of wikipedia-ing on that methinks :mrgreen:

Silverline do make disc detainer locks aswell though, I actually have one of the big black ones (oh ho) so the OP could mean that or the discus type. That is assuming he's a real person anyway. :?
Solomon

Return to Got Questions - Ask Hobby Lockpicking Questions Here