Locksport Groups
Locksport Local
Chapter President's Office
Locksport Board Room

Featured Picks
Locksmiths
Locksmiths Forum

LockPickshop.com Now A Sponsor!

THE starting place for newcomers. FAQ's, valuable information like product reviews, links to lockpicking related sites, lockpick tool vendors, and more. START HERE.

Moderators: digital_blue, zeke79

LockPickshop.com Now A Sponsor!

Postby Varjeal » Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:39 pm

That's right folks, lockpickshop.com has joined up with LP101. The have a great selection of tools, as well as an excellent staff and shipping department.

And now, guess what? They're offering 10% off to all Lockpicking101.com members! Just enter PICK13 as a coupon code to receive your discount! Pretty nice, huh? :D

I've had personal opportunity to deal with these folks recently, and I've been very impressed with their level of service.

I know this is going to sound like an ad on t.v. for a lawyer's firm, but these folks did take the time to answer my email questions promptly, and must have sent me at least 4 emails with all the details confirming that my order had been received, filled, and sent.

So, for what it's worth, I recommend this site. Use the right tools for the right job. The site is easy to find, just use the blue link on the left side of your screen.

Happy picking, everyone.
*insert witty comment here*
Varjeal
Supporter
Supporter

Re: LockPickshop.com Now A Sponsor!

Postby Mr. Picks » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:23 am

LockPickShop.com has continued to sponsor LockPicking101.com over the years and they continue to do so by offering a discount to our members only to save 10% off your orders! The coupon code has changed so if you're a frequent buyer you will want to keep the code handy! The new coupon code is: PICK13

This code is for our members only! :)
Mr. Picks
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Lockpicking 101 - FAQs, and General Information